Design Mockups Share designs. Get feedback. Move projects forward.
Seeing is believing. Upgrade UX by sharing low-fidelity wireframes or high-fidelity UI and website designs with team members or clients.
The first version of any project is rarely perfect. Mockup and design iterations are what get you there but keeping track of them and the feedback can be a job by itself.
Slickplan’s Design Mockup tool integrates with some of your favorite design tools to centralize UI and website design layouts and the conversations that shape them.
’ a tool to help accelerate your designs
Collaborate to enhance UX/UI
Work together to take designs from concept to complete
Stay organized by keeping notes & comments in one place
Tracking, approvals & drop pin comments clean up the process
Design Mockups key features & tools
When it comes to building your website or app, the best surprises are no surprises. Enter Slickplan's Design Mockups tool, the quick and easy way to share and present mockups, discuss progress and sharpen your UI/UX as you go. Kiss surprises goodbye.
Present & collaborate
Cooperate in real-time with team members & clients to improve user experience & functionality with a tool that can showcase multiple UX/UI solutions on any page.
- Searchable & intuitive dashboard
- Import designs from nearly any location
- Scalable design previews
Drop pin commenting
Avoid confusion and give feedback with clarity by dropping a pin directly on the spot you want to address and opening a discussion thread.
- Add comments with 1 click
- Conversations stay laser-focused
- Track progress on individual elements easily
Integrate all the design components you build in Figma with Slickplan. Easily bring in sketches, wireframes, mockups or any other UI elements.
- Direct sync keeps files up to date
- Automatic design change detection
- Feedback lives in both places
Stay organized and improve workflow by knowing where every element of your site stands in seconds with a crystal clear status and approval system.
- See pages statuses directly on the dashboard
- Prioritize what your team works on
- Manage projects more effectively
Share, discuss & improve UX/UI designs
Who benefits from our Design Mockups tool?
- UX/UI designers
- Content strategists
- Marketing teams
- Project managers
- Sales managers
- Website developers
Create stronger UX and smarter UI:
- Get feedback on designs from your team
- Scalable design previews to see details
- Understand page flow more clearly
Add Slickplan to your workflow with Figma direct sync integration:
- Add images to sitemap design projects
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Cloud-based sharing from anywhere
Understand where content fits within the project & on the page:
- Develop content that complements design
- Discuss content needs in relation to layouts
- See how content looks in place
Stay active throughout the design process to ensure content shines:
- Start shaping content earlier in the process
- Point out challenges with drop pin comments
- Ensure designs showcase CTAs
Optimize campaigns and marketing pages:
- Make sites sticky with compelling layouts
- Create on screen hotspots to attract attention
- Align messaging and design
Keep your team on the same page:
- Pinpoint feedback with drop pin commenting
- Track progress page by page
- Sync with other design tools
Collaborate with clients to create better user experiences:
- Showcase mockups and UI options
- Increase time on page with stronger layouts
- Highlight design details
Expedite the design process with:
- Built-in progress tracking tools
- Targeted feedback with drop pin comments
- Direct sync with Figma
Oversee the entire build and keep projects on track:
- Built in progress tracking
- Easy approvals for completed pages
- Share projects with teams and stakeholders
Complementary website planner tools help improve your entire site:
Present clients with what improved UX/UI looks and feels like:
- Provide multiple layout options
- Let customer engage with designs
- Walk clients through design details
Nailing user experience and web design can help clients:
- Improve sales & engagement
- Keep visitors on sites longer
- Reduce bounce rates & more
Finalize layouts before moving into production:
- Refine designs and layouts
- Get client approvals as you go
- Sync changes with Figma
Solve design problems together:
- Discuss specifics with drop pin commenting
- Scalable previews for working on details
- Iterate ideas with your team
Level up UX and UI for all of your clients:
- Showcase layout & design options
- Pinpoint and improve problem areas
- Allow clients to interact with designs
Improve workflow and move through projects more efficiently:
- Progress tracking at a glance
- Centralized feedback & approvals
- Sync designs with Figma
Slickplan fits into any tech stack
Use our Design Mockups tool to workshop design ideas, shape UI and move towards launch faster
Works with wireframe & prototyping tools
There’s no shortage of quality web design tools out there to couple Slickplan with. Specific software for UX design, UI elements, online wireframing and more put a world of specialized options at your fingertips; the perfect complement to a website planner like ours. Be it tools for perfecting a software mockup or a dedicated app mockup tool, interactive mockup platforms have never been more accessible. Going from concept to functional prototype has never been quicker.
Among the best options for prototyping and wireframe design online, Figma is a beast. Essentially an industry standard at this point, you can effortlessly design and collaborate on your projects in one intuitive workspace. Whether it’s mobile devices or full sites, you’re covered with Figma.
If you’re an Apple diehard and committed to the iOS ecosystem, consider Sketch your go-to (though the web app makes viewing projects possible for everyone at least). Their native macOS editor sports an easy-to-use user interface that you’ve come to expect from products and software in Apple’s orbit.
No surprise that Adobe’s powerhouse of a creative toolbox - the Creative Cloud suite - includes an exceptional program for layouts, wireframes and prototypes. If you, your team and product managers are already using Adobe’s batch of design tools, you’ll feel right at home with XD.
Wireframe online with one of the top overall tools for prototyping, UxPin is a professional-grade UX design platform. Design layouts, create mockups for mobile apps or websites, test and build from one platform and handoff without complication. Create interactive wireframes online and experiment with 1000s of prebuilt elements.
Among the top wireframing tools online, you’d be hard-pressed to beat Balsamiq’s UI mockup software. One of the originals, they’ve been around for a while but continue to add new features. No internet connection for the web app? You can always use their desktop app.
From the quick iteration of rapid prototyping all the way through to user testing, Marvel has you covered. With integrations galore, Jira to YouTube, you can create some compellingly interactive layouts with this app and website mockup tool. They’ve also made the handoff to your development as painless as possible.
Speed up the design process, for free
Use Slickplan’s Design Mockups to share designs and centralize your team’s feedback to move your project along faster.
When I have to share mockups, I go to Slickplan. Their online mockup tool makes it easy to upload wireframes or other graphical elements and seamlessly share them with clients. What’s more, they also provide a centralized place for quick mockup feedback. Thanks Slickplan!
Kevin Veitia, Founder at OuiGrowth